Got an On Hold Message?
Here’s something you must do, before it’s too late.
Studies show that 65% of Australian businesses using an On Hold Message are in “contracts” paying monthly, amounting to hundreds of dollars every year, ad-infinitum. In many cases this adds up to thousands of dollars spent, affecting company profits. Yet this wasted spending could easily be avoided.
Telephone Audio Magic creates professional On Hold Message recordings for just $499 (Australia’s best price). You get all the usual benefits of an On Hold Message (for example, you’ll convert callers kept waiting, into paying customers); but you won’t be stuck in some awful rip-off contract.
It’s easy to switch
Making the change to Telephone Magic is easy.
Even if you can’t find your old On Hold Message script!
Here’s what to do
- 1. Just call us. We’ll arrange for one of our service reps to call, listen to your current audio message and transcribe it.
(After that, we’ll email you that transcription, so you can easily read what your current message says; and review it.)
- 2. Then, simply delete any parts of your script which are no longer relevant.
- 3. Next, add in a few bullet-point notes about extra things you’d like mentioned; and email back to us.
- We’ll then write a new, draft script for you to approve.
- Once you’re happy with the new script, just say the word and we’ll produce your new, high quality audio recording.
For a low, low fee of just $499.*
Why you can depend on great value
Expert Radio copywriter Christopher Steele has created thousands of On Hold Messages and radio commercials since 1996. These truly effective recordings have achieved successful results all over Australia and many of these keep on delivering, year after year.
What to do now
For a limited time, if you simply enquire today* you’ll receive a complimentary $50 voucher you can use on your first order.
*Offer limited to first 52 enquiries
Please help me to change my On Hold Message to Telephone Audio Magic